Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why graphic design?

I jumped into graphic design spontaneously. The first class of the first day of attending community college I had my drawing teacher ask if anyone was interested in taking a graphic design class. At this time I had no idea what graphic design even was or what it entailed. I met with my teacher after class to see if I could fit it into my schedule. I made some slight changes and managed to get signed up for graphic design 1. I immediately fell in love graphic design. I loved everything from hand drawing type to creating page layouts for magazine articles.  Graphic design was the perfect for me. I had always enjoyed graphic design work but I hadn't realized that the things that I was looking at were all a part of design. I really  owe my drawing teacher alot for getting me hooked on graphic design. I have a lot respect for my teacher and the design community.

No comments:

Post a Comment