Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Dots and the way I used them.

Unresolved

I used proximity of the dots to show a misplaced piece to a puzzle.


Process

I used scale to show a correspondence among pieces


Objective

I used correspondence to show a relationship among certain dots and their place


Addicting

I used scale to show a hierarchy among my dots and a sense of movement.


Vexing

I Used scale change to show an agitation and sense of movement among my dots.


Misleading

I used scale change and continuation in order to suggest movement.


Enjoyable

I used scale change and proximity in order to show movement in a joyful manner.


Defeat

I used continuation to suggest a sense of leaving or giving up.


Resolved

I used proximity in order to suggest completion

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult for me to evaluate (or anyone to see) the principles you talk about if you don't show examples in "proximity" to the text.

    ReplyDelete